Jul 28, 2016

Note to self: Don't miss out on the July SoTM

There are only 3 more sleeps until the July Stamp of the Month disappears!



This fabulous stamp set, aptly named From the Notebook is just perfect for scrapbooking.  The little tabs, tags and funky notebook lines are perfect for including dates, titles, captions and journalling on your layouts. The page below is based on an idea in the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book. I have used Calypso B&T Paper for a fresh, fun look.  




But, like most of the stamp sets from Close To My Heart, From the Notebook is also versatile enough to use to create cards as well. 

For this card, inspired by a design by my sister consultant Vandra Stenton, I have combined the adorable Operation Smile stamp set Animal Greetings with the cute Hello tag from the July Stamp of the Month and added the sentiment from Tickled Pink to create this fun card.  I have used Magical B&T Paper and Silver Shimmer Trim for a pop of colour and shimmer! I coloured the cute animals in with my CTMH Watercolour Pencils and used 3-D and Thin 3-D Foam Tape to mount them on the card.




You can use this fabulous stamp set to create your own pages and mini albums! This set is perfect for cards, gift bags, tags and scrapbooking layouts. 

Grab it only in July 2016 for $27 or for just $7.50 when you make a purchase of $75 or more on my website or order directly from me.

Don't forget to check out my July 2016 Stamp of the Month board on Pinterest for lots of ideas using the July SotM, From the Notebook.

Crafty hugs,
Denise oxo


No comments: