Dec 26, 2014

Can't get enough of these CUPCAKES!!


This was a quick and simple card that I created as a fun, free Make 'n' Take activity at my recent "Christmas Cheer @ The Crafty Shed" event.  It features the gorgeous December 2014 Stamp of the Month, Cutie Pie and one of my favourite new stamp sets from the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book, You're the Bomb.



These cards also feature Confetti Wishes Paper Packet, Junebug and Stuck on You Puffies, Marvy Uhida LePen Journalling Pen and ShinHan Touch Twin Markers.  The cards below are two variations of this simple card created by one of my beautiful crafty gals Anne.



I hope you are still having lots of fun using the December Stamp of the Month Cutie Pie to create beautiful projects.  If you'd like to be inspired by lots of different projects featuring this sweet stamp set, then feel free to visit my CTMH December 2014 Stamp of the Month board on Pinterest as there are so many idea on there that you will love! :)

Sweet crafting wishes,
Denise :o)


No comments: