Nov 10, 2014

Layer-upon-Layer with the November SotM



I just love this layered-style of card.  It looks so impressive, but it really is so very quick and easy to create!

The idea is to layer and stamp the white pieces of cardstock (I used the tiniest amount of 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive to hold them in place while stamping)- you can have two, three or more layers- and then mount them on coordinating cardstock to create the look below.  I then added the sentiment as another layer on top to finish this card.

I have used a variety of colours from the Whimsy Colour Family to create this card.  It really is all about Whimsy for me at the moment.  I just love the freshness of the colours and they coordinate so beautifully with each other.  And lets face it, they are just the perfect colours to use with the November Stamp of the Month, It's the Little Things!



This card is created using the following ingredients:

November Stamp of the Month, It's the Little Things
White Card and Envelope, from the Value Pack
3/4" x 2 1/2" White Daisy Cardstock
2" x 3 1/4" White Daisy Cardstock
3 3/4" x 5" White Daisy Cardstock
1" x 2 7/8" Thistle Cardstock
2 1/4" x 3 1/2" Thistle Cardstock
4" x 5 1/4" Thistle Cardstock
Thistle Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Canary Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Pixie Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Sorbet Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Thin 3-D Foam Tape
3L E-Z Dots Adhesive

I hope you have fun making this card.  I taught it at my workshop on Saturday and it was a huge hit with everyone!

Please drop by again and soon to see what else I have been creating in The Crafty Shed.

Crafty wishes,
Denise :)




No comments: