Aug 7, 2014

Getting my HOOT on!


I am still having so much fun with the August Stamp of the Month, 'What a Hoot'! I'm loving this gorgeous little owl so much! Here I have used Snowhaven, a Christmas-themed Paper Packet, with 'What a Hoot', a Halloween- themed stamp set, to create a card that is neither Christmas-y nor Halloween-y!  I just love using products that can be used across a variety of themes and for multiple occasions.  

I love the masculine feel of this card and think it could be used for birthdays (it would make such a fun 18th or 21st card), invitations or even Father's Day.

The White Daisy circle is cut at 3" and the Cranberry Scallop Circle is cut at 3.5" using the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  



This card features the following products: 
Snowhaven Paper Packet 
White Daisy Cardstock 
Cranberry Cardstock 
August SotM 'What a Hoot'
Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers 
Black Enamel Stars

If you are in love with the What a Hoot stamp set as much as me, remember that you can only get it in August, so grab it before it is gone.  This is a $27 stamp set that you can get for just $5 when you place an order for $75 or more in August.  Visit my website to find out more!

Happy crafting wishes,
Denise :o) 


No comments: